Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Yeah, the Irish Scousers have no interest in England at all, never watch England, and hate England, until it’s the WOrld Cup.

Thousands attended Liverpool's World Cup fanzone to watch England take on Croatia in the semi-final.

There were cheers and tears as fans hoped the Three Lions would secure a meeting with France in the final.

JS157193674.jpg

Best fanzone in the weeerld la

With Bingo jacking it in, van Dyke wanting away, Dias making noises to fcuk off and Salad on his last legs, I would conclude that they are a bit fucked..

One PL win* in 35 years, massive club..!

They've got some great youngsters. I'd still take Van Dyke now. It will be interesting to see the impact of Klopp leaving.

Sorry I know it's the Daily Mail but hahahahaha fucking hell

I look at the pitiful ease at which people are offended these days, and the equally pitiful desperation for people to apologise for causing such offence no matter how preposterous, and wonder what the generation that struggled and won the Second World War, against such odds and adversity, the very best of us and now pretty much departed, would make of what we’ve become.

I look at the pitiful ease at which people are offended these days, and the equally pitiful desperation for people to apologise for causing such offence no matter how preposterous, and wonder what the generation that struggled and won the Second World War, against such odds and adversity, the very best of us and now pretty much departed, would make of what we’ve become.
It's a sad day when we cannot use actual events to teach/learn from!! I would have thought a real event that affected the local area would have been a good example to use??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.