Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Well as the last dipper standing on this forum I thought I better come out of hiding in "Off Topic"

Got exactly what we deserved tonight! Fuck all!
Have to say hats off to Atalanta and their coach for the way they approached th game and carried it out for the whole game. I think Klopp and the team were taken by surprise and never got their head around it and how to cope. Not aided by many having an off night.
Always try and take a positive from any negative and so lets hope that is a wake up call to them all to not believe the hype and sharpen up. So many took it far to easy.
As someone else said. Gomez not on it tonight which made me wonder what on earth Pep was up to when we played you in not telling Foden to just run at Gomez every opportunity he got.
Play anything like that in our remainign league games and we will be lucky to finish 3rd!
Major props to you for showing up -- assuming you are actually a scouser fan. Sometimes you dont sound like one :)

Fuck me David Icke is alive and well and posts on RAWK.
He does like the word sportwash. Wenger’s lover?!
I like RAWK, its so...entertaining..

• Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #4674 on: Today at 08:20:45 am »

Quote from: OkieRedman on Today at 06:37:22 am

My guess at an answer would be -
The wealth around the City model will give various revenue channels to Prem League that are somewhat unique to sportswash.
The (often illegal) money pumped in has brought a host of top talent to the league (Haaland, KDB, Aguero, Toure, Silva, Rhodri, countless fullbacks etc.) that may have gone outside PL without City sportswash money. This has put a fake shine on the PL “product”. Plus Top managers.
City have won a shitload of trophies that might (after 115 charges) be void making a joke of the PL “product” with likely value repercussions.
City won the Champions League, which might possibly/probably have gone to a team in another European league in their absence (This is a big PL plus on the “brand”.)
Thats before you add in anything potentially dodgy paid to the premier league or Sky/BT to guarantee to boost the City brand and how deep the PL is into promises with the UK government on UAE relations etc.
There is a shedload of money connected to the City sportswash project and a sportswashing club doesn’t need to balance the books or make a return on investment. So it can almost be a limitless and uncontrolled revenue stream for the PL (as it kind of has been up to now)
Additional - City owners also have invested in using/controlling the PGMOL, which makes the whole model even more messy and difficult for PL to clean up.
I’m sure there’s more reasons.
He does like the word sportwash. Wenger’s lover?

Sadly I can't find the glorious Jimmy Liddle video about the Gerrard slip vs Chelsea 2014. Seem deleted on YT?

Anyone out there with a link maybe??

Come on, they're just setting the scene for another amazing European comeback. I can't believe you're all so negative about their chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.