Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Strange times for them. No excuse not to win their remaining games now. Absolutely no distraction whatsoever. Only issue is that if they do win it from here it'll be about Klopp's Great gamble in getting out of the FA Cup and the Intertwobob whatever cup to concentrate his final fling on winning their 20th league title. History la.....

Wish they'd had shirts printed. I really do.
Remember them doing that, unbelievably, in 2014? You've got to be living on another planet, mentally, to do that.
I've said this before, but I was in the east stand for the Villa game. A kid a couple of rows in front started shouting “We're gonna be champions!” giving it the big one and all. I think Dzeko had just scored, but I might be wrong, it might still have been 0-0. He was roundly told to shut it by everyone around him.
I was sat in my old seat in Block 242 in front of what was then the TV broadcasters box.
Spitty was in there with a smug look on his face at half time.
Looked round after YaYa ran half the length of the pitch for number 4 and the horrible twat was stood there with a face like a smacked arse.
Looked at me so I started doing the Harry Enfield calm down, calm down hand gestures and laughing at him.
There was a glass screen between us so no danger or being spat on by the feral scrote.

I was sat in my old seat in Block 242 in front of what was then the TV broadcasters box.
Spitty was in there with a smug look on his face at half time.
Looked round after YaYa ran half the length of the pitch for number 4 and the horrible twat was stood there with a face like a smacked arse.
Looked at me so I started doing the Harry Enfield calm down, calm down hand gestures and laughing at him.
There was a glass screen between us so no danger or being spat on by the feral scrote.
Before the Madrid semi final (4-3 two years ago) I was sat right in front of the BT sports box. I’d been on it round town all day and couldn’t resist when I saw Lescott and Wobblegob in the box.

I wrote “Jamie Carragher is a ****” on my phone notes. Showed it to Lescott who laughed like fuck and got Ferdinand to have a look. He wasn’t so amused. Shook his head, pulled a grimace and sat back down.

Before the Madrid semi final (4-3 two years ago) I was sat right in front of the BT sports box. I’d been on it round town all day and couldn’t resist when I saw Lescott and Wobblegob in the box.

I wrote “Jamie Carragher is a ****” on my phone notes. Showed it to Lescott who laughed like fuck and got Ferdinand to have a look. He wasn’t so amused. Shook his head, pulled a grimace and sat back down.
Wobbly Gob should stick to climbing out of toilet windows and cheating on his dying wife.
Horrible, smacked arse twat.
Still laugh at him spitting his dummy out after Mario's wink.

I do wish we didn’t gloat over them “only” winning the Carabao Cup, with the PL still up for grabs.

One thing is certain: They have 1 more trophy than us this season... so far. Let’s wait until we have earned one, and hopefully one more than them, but the end of May

So far, many on here are sounding more TAA than CITY, with their lack of humble pie.

Let’s get past Chelsea first and even then we might still have a chance of winning nothing OR a Double! But, until it’s won, we have no divine right to any trophy!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!
Errr, we already have 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.