Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

We did this to them. Dismantled their dreams bit by bit and left them with just one discredited Covid affected title and a couple of cups.

They lucked out with signings like Salah and briefly vvd but they’re as shopworn as Klopp is now. They know they aren’t an elite club anymore - the only way from here is down.

Fucks sake, I don’t even dare dream but even the Tarquins winning the League would negate my disappointment, (slightly) just to stop these fuckers and their Media shit house’s not to revel in any glory.

Go on Colin Mafham, write another truthful article like you did last time in good faith, you’re a true journalist who didn’t sell out, I salute you Sir.
Even when they come second /third it’s a moral victory and the title should be shared 4 months each club

Most of my friends are Leeds fans. There are also large numbers of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, and as it turns out, City fans.

One of my regular fourball is a Luton fan. I know Watford and Coventry fans. West Ham also have a lot of supporters here. While Liverpool may be the best supported, in no way are they a majority of all football fans. It‘s crazy to suggest any different.
There is a Leeds fan from Ireland who is a mod on here as I understand ;-)

200.gif

“We had all the possession and they got all the free kicks.”

— Jurgen Klopp, after Liverpool’s title chase ending humiliation at the hands of Everton at Goodison Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.