Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

All that in 48 hours? It takes me 48 hours to digest a good meal.
haha yes exactly. They're definitely onto something these super sky reporters though. By that I mean, it's Friday and they must keep their red tops happy before the weekend.

Wow, Adam Bate at Skysports. The definition of "you're chatting shit mate"
Fuck me Sky Sports like to lead their viewers down the garden path. Remember when they announced Moyes to the rags and Jim White on Sky Sports News pronounced him as ‘the hottest property in management’. They never learn.

Adam Bate might be right to be honest - maybe Arne Slot will be Liverpool's next "Super coach".

Can he deliver such highs as 1 fa cup in 8 years? Or even an average league position of 3.55 with former worlds most expensive goalkeeper, defender, one of the best rw the premier league has ever seen, sky sports favourite TAA & 80+ mil nunez, 65m szoboslai, 45m diaz, 45m jota, the best back up keeper in the world, the best home field advantage in the world, the best goal posts, the best bus wrecking crew....

Average league position of 3.55 - outside the top 4 four times.

If he is liverpools next super coach - he's the first one since Bob Paisley.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.