Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Only a couple of weeks ago they had a lengthy article about Nunez and how he was ‘Captain Chaos’. Causing havoc everywhere. Defences are terrified of him, he creates space for other strikers, the fans loved him. He’s been a brilliant signing etc. etc…
In the same newspaper, today, he’s a dud and he’s on his way out. Laughable, the lot of them.
It's no wonder the industry is on its knees

Only a couple of weeks ago they had a lengthy article about Nunez and how he was ‘Captain Chaos’. Causing havoc everywhere. Defences are terrified of him, he creates space for other strikers, the fans loved him. He’s been a brilliant signing etc. etc…
In the same newspaper, today, he’s a dud and he’s on his way out. Laughable, the lot of them.
He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat in the middle of the Atlantic. Him and Nicholas Jackson; separated at birth?

;-)

Slot is inspired by Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, studying every small detail.

“I certainly don't want to compare myself to Pep, but he is a control freak just like me,” Slot said in an interview with Voetbal International in May 2023.

“If I look at myself, I try to win a match in the week before it is played, by conveying the training, pre-match team talks and tactics to the players as perfectly as possible.”

He said previously watching Guardiola's teams gives him the "ultimate joy in football".

“There is no team in the world I would rather watch than Manchester City, followed by Napoli, Arsenal and Brighton," added Slot.

OUCH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.