Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be honest here, in the past Liverpool never really bothered me and I know quite a few Liverpool fans and they are good lads, but Rogers changed all that he was was very dislikeable and seemed to whip them up to a frenzy particularly in their title winning season, I hope whoever they get next has the some dignity and knows when to keep his gob shut

Same here. I was reading RAWK and quite a few comments about what a humble and decent man he is. They really are blinkered.

I struggle to see Ancelotti and Klopp couldn't get better offers than from a mediocre club with shite owners like that.

There seems to be a general assumption that all they need to do is click their fingers and Klopp will come. I'm not sure the dippers with their 'istry, overblown sense of entitlement, and unrealistic expectations are that much of a draw. Tbh I reckon a decent manager might see it as a bit of a hiding to nothing and slightly less attractive than the Sunderland job.

Surely any decent manager, no matter how confident in their own abilities, knows they can't get Liverpool into the top 3 in our league, probably not the top 4, be a struggle for top 6.
For example, if klopp came for a few seasons it could desolve any chance of him getting a top job in the future, ie barca, bayern even us. His stock could fall that much

Oh my fucking day's, what a lovely day.

7e06e5b9ab52b8d20061740924610933.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.