Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blindness is understandable though, there's so much masturbation going on in that article that the inherent blindness caused simply has to be contagious.
I don't understand it. It's just not like the normally down-to-earth Liverpool fans to get so hysterical or hyped up about something.

Anyway, if they're talking about 2013/14 then surely that makes us the best title-winning side of all time? After all, we won more games, got more points and scored more goals than them.

I don't understand it. It's just not like the normally down-to-earth Liverpool fans to get so hysterical or hyped up about something.

Anyway, if they're talking about 2013/14 then surely that makes us the best title-winning side of all time? After all, we won more games, got more points and scored more goals than them.

Did it not mean that they've won 'almost' the most league titles?

Still c&@tish though...

I think your bang on with that. At Dortmund he never splashed huge sums and he is either an absolute genius in the transfer market or he got extremely lucky. Reus, Lewandowski, Gundagan, hummels etc. None of them cost big money but all turned out to be incredible signings. Compare that to Rogers signings like Allen, Markovic, Lovren, Mario etc, on a different planet.

I think its a great coup for Liverpool and IF he can bring that magic in the transfer market to them they will over the next few years be serious top 4 contenders. Challenging for the league however is on another level but i think it gives them a great chance of getting back to where they want to be.

Don't worry about what he does in the transfer market. He had a very small say in Dortmund's transfers which were mostly down to a great scouting structure who complimented a very successful transfer committee. All the staff who were signing these players under Klopp are still at Dortmund now. Liverpool have their own Transfer Committee which has been in place since Hodgson was there, they've probably made 2 decent signings in all that time. Klopp won't change that.

What he will change though, is the current players in the squad. I can see players like Milner, Lallana, Ings etc upping their game with a manager like him. He'll get people playing as high a standard of football as they possibly can - hopefully for us though that will wear off.

PMSL... Did anyone see Dalglish on SSN.... Paraphrased, "Liverpool fans should fasten their safety belts, they'll like him - someone who's not in love with himself" Ooops Brendon think that was aimed directly at you!

Seems to me that we ie City are vulnerable to the type of German football that his leadership is likely to bring.

I don't think its a bad philosophy to expect all players to work hard for 90 minutes irrespective of their position in the team.

Don't worry about what he does in the transfer market. He had a very small say in Dortmund's transfers which were mostly down to a great scouting structure who complimented a very successful transfer committee. All the staff who were signing these players under Klopp are still at Dortmund now. Liverpool have their own Transfer Committee which has been in place since Hodgson was there, they've probably made 2 decent signings in all that time. Klopp won't change that.

What he will change though, is the current players in the squad. I can see players like Milner, Lallana, Ings etc upping their game with a manager like him. He'll get people playing as high a standard of football as they possibly can - hopefully for us though that will wear off.

Not a very high standard going by those 3 players

fkbsxc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.