Liverpool ticket details

now 260!!! something smells here!!
Yeah the additional 60 all went from the same block which isn't the block people were choosing first, and bought at an irregular time.

There is higher the MU demand per point by a significant amount and they disappear in bulk after the peak.

If I didn't 100% trust the club I would think something was going on, but surely not.

Yeah the additional 60 all went from the same block which isn't the block people were choosing first, and bought at an irregular time.

There is higher the MU demand per point by a significant amount and they disappear in bulk after the peak.

If I didn't 100% trust the club I would think something was going on, but surely not.
Previously, sales per 500 drop have been around 70 - 80 mark...this is double. At this rate will not make 24k window.

Previously, sales per 500 drop have been around 70 - 80 mark...this is double. At this rate will not make 24k window.
won't that be bcause more people can access at around 26500 - 26000 points than at 28000-27000?

I know a few who had to wait till 1pm and a few more hoping it doesn't sell out in the next 40 mins

Last edited:
Slowly but surely, fans are getting pushed out for tickets at away games …. It’s a fuckin scandal that so many tickets end up on those tout sites …. That’s on City, they have the power to stop it … !

United sold out at 23000 points with approx 100 extra tickets than the Liverpool allocation to the loyalty scheme.
They have also pulled the junior allocation 3 windows earlier than they did for united.
Something fishy going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.