Liverpool ticket details

I've managed to secure a ticket which, I think, is in the away end.
The ticket is weird, for seat location it says "on top of police van G71, with complimentary half House brick, empty bottle of Kopperberg, and a packet of gravel. Bring your own face covering"

I'll let you know how I get on :)

I've managed to secure a ticket which, I think, is in the away end.
The ticket is weird, for seat location it says "on top of police van G71, with complimentary half House brick, empty bottle of Kopperberg, and a packet of gravel. Bring your own face covering"

I'll let you know how I get on :)
Don't worry, the Merseyside Police will provide a step-ladder to get on top of the police wagon plus a free red flare...

I have got 24075 points and got one, they sold out minutes later
So why did they put them back onsale today,with the words we are putting them back onsale at the points window they previously sold out on,24500 points.
If you got one with 24000 points off the original criteria you are very lucky and should keep quite about it on here.
Walls have ears.

So why did they put them back onsale today,with the words we are putting them back onsale at the points window they previously sold out on,24500 points.
If you got one with 24000 points off the original criteria you are very lucky and should keep quite about it on here.
Walls have ears.
It went to 24k at 12, started at 24.5k this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.