Liverpool ticket details

Two guys near me, one with a rag bobble hat on, both wearing rag gloves. Both left around the 80 minute mark. Bought tickets via a ticket agency. Why the fuck in one our biggest games of the season are the club shafting genuine fans. Plenty of others in our end who looked like they had no clue about who they were supporting.

Two guys near me, one with a rag bobble hat on, both wearing rag gloves. Both left around the 80 minute mark. Bought tickets via a ticket agency. Why the fuck in one our biggest games of the season are the club shafting genuine fans. Plenty of others in our end who looked like they had no clue about who they were supporting.
It's all about money. Unless we turn against the club for shafting fans, it's not going to stop unfortunately.

Yep it was rife
City are pissing a lot of people off
Full families too kids etc AL8

Today's away allocation was a shambles, I was lucky to be there( say lucky but 24.5k off loyalty points) was stood next to a tourist in a half and half who was more interested in filming the game than watching it. Not sure why I bother anymore probably going to bin off the away games from now on if that's the away allocation for the biggest game of the season. So annoying.

Yep it was rife
City are pissing a lot of people off
Full families too kids etc AL8
Didnt think it was too bad towards the back of AL8, Mum and daughter in front of me today, initially thought hmmm 24k points? But got chatting and she was a proper home and away blue and her daughter was following in her footsteps, the youngster was struggling to see but her head was up down and side to side trying to watch the game until I said get on your seat and don't worry about blocking us behind.

The two Asians behind me definitely didn't have 24k points, although cheering City they were filming Liverpool attacks until I told them to stop and they said we're filming City's defence!

Because the club don't give a shit about genuine fans anymore,, seriously have you not got it by now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.