Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

We're out and deserve to be.
Shameful all over the pitch.
No urgency whatsoever.

Pep blew that starting with Gundogan out on the right. I could understand it of next to Fern but on the right? A total brain fart.

Pathetic how we succumb to that rubbish but they seem to get every bounce and every drop of the ball. Leroy was fuckin atrocious, a lot to learn for the lad.

Terrible. That second half showed why they can beat us. They put all of their energy into the first half, get 3-0 up, and then sit back, stay organised and defend well. And they can do this because they know we'll try and play exactly the same for the whole game. It amazes me that Pep is incapable of having our team stay organised and play counter attacking against them for the first 30 minutes. Let them run themselves out and then pass them to death in the second half.

Shambles for 30 minutes and now we have a hell of a job next week. Not impossible but we made it so hard for ourselves and I'd have to criticise Pep's tactics with the starting XI. Our right hand side was a free run for Liverpool in the first half.

Wont keep a clean sheet at home and no way we are scoring 5 so we are out imo. Lets get the title won in style on Sat.

They didn't even play too well. Mistakes & a wonder strike.

Arguably with VAR that could've been 2-1, not that it matters.

Don't see a way back with no away goals.
Arguably their second and third goals don’t happen without the first...

Unfortunately I agree with you, all they have to do is score one next week and we need five.

Fuck that. All out at the weekend. Let's win the league
Yes please. Forget the CL and if we pull off a miracle then great. If not, who cares if we stuff the rags on Saturday.

Prioritise the return leg and we'll probably lose on Saturday and go out anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.