Liverpool

Dippers are definately scared for their champs league place

The bench is rubbish, end of. We need serious reinforcements and the way we're playing coupled with the negativity surrounding the club etc all reminds me of that dreadful post new year form we had in Benitez' 4th season. I really woulnd't be surprised if the next few games echo that awful period. Hope not but we need a lift. A new signing would do that, but thats up to the Americans.

Benitez isn't the kind of manager who can lift teams. He rarely turns things round instantly and I just hope that by the time he does its not too late. Because not only are the other top 3 playing very well but so are City and Spurs.

Some are even already making excuses for why it would be a good thing if they were to miss out

showmethemoney wrote:
andy2008 wrote:
QUESTION: if we dont get into the champions league will the owners have to sell????

If they dont repay what they have agreed - it will be taken out of their hands. But interesting point all the same.

Would it benefit us bigger picture to NOT to get in to the Champion League next season?

i think so! they would not dare sell torres etc as they know some crazy liverpool fan would probs kill their family. i reckon it would benifit us in the long run. we cant afford to keep doing nothing about these yanks we will never win the title with them. they give us less money than moores did. id accept one season out of the champions league to get rid of them. it think if new owners came in torres would give it another season too.

KinkysLuvChild said:
Plastic mickey said to me yesterday " signed anymore average players" god i'm going to have fun at work today.

The silly thing is I think they have no more than 3 players who would make our first team, Johnson, Diver and Torres. Whereas I could name, Robby, Toure, Ireland, Adebayor, Tevez and Barry who would make their team.

Funniest thing for me was the board saying 1 minute added time in the 1st half, then the keeper booting the ball away and getting booked, which added 30-45 seconds to the minute added time, in which Villa scored and benitez having a pop at the 4th official and being told it means a minimum of 1 minute.
If the keeper hadnt booted the ball away, then the whistle may have gone before the goal. But of course its not Liverpools fault.

Apart from Chelsea, the Super Sky 4­™ all look very, very vulnerable. The Chumps League is there for the taking if we really want it.

Wheelsy said:
Apart from Chelsea, the Super Sky 4­™ all look very, very vulnerable. The Chumps League is there for the taking if we really want it.

Agree with you Wheelsy....COME ON CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.