Loads of blues goin in the utd end

I went on a coach to Wembley back in 1974 , when we played Wolves , and all 57 of us had tickets for the Wolves end ........ it was standing back then , and even though we'd all been on the beer and were pretty boisterous , i didn't see any trouble , not where we were anyway , which was towards the rear of the Wolves fans ..... but i'd hate to be stood amongst rags at Wembley ........ it's been bad enough bein' in their end in derbies at the Swamp on occasion!

Let's face it , if any of us are found to be in their end , or vice versa ..... it will kick off .... and especially so with the hatred and rivalry involved between the Manchester clubs!

There should be a semi-final ticket swapshop, I know two rags with tickets in the City end and apparently they've come from someone who has good connections within the club but he won't tell me any more than that, they're certainly not there to kick off though

black mamba said:
I went on a coach to Wembley back in 1974 , when we played Wolves , and all 57 of us had tickets for the Wolves end ........ it was standing back then , and even though we'd all been on the beer and were pretty boisterous , i didn't see any trouble , not where we were anyway , which was towards the rear of the Wolves fans ..... but i'd hate to be stood amongst rags at Wembley ........ it's been bad enough bein' in their end in derbies at the Swamp on occasion!

Let's face it , if any of us are found to be in their end , or vice versa ..... it will kick off .... and especially so with the hatred and rivalry involved between the Manchester clubs!
Tsk tsk!! Singular, not plural. Best stick to the laydeez Mamba!!

;-)

am sure there will both city in uniteds end and them in ours. as much as we like to say how much we hate each other there are many with family members and friends who support the other side. there will be tickets given or sold to rival fans of both teams. can see it kicking off big time myself.

charliebigspuds said:
There should be a semi-final ticket swapshop, I know two rags with tickets in the City end and apparently they've come from someone who has good connections within the club but he won't tell me any more than that, they're certainly not there to kick off though

They will be the £60 notes ones then, can't see any trouble in there anyway as most will be corporate.

mancyman said:
am sure there will both city in uniteds end and them in ours. as much as we like to say how much we hate each other there are many with family members and friends who support the other side. there will be tickets given or sold to rival fans of both teams. can see it kicking off big time myself.
If they get caught doing it they are in deep shit,i couldn't care less what the club does with the tickets tbh but someone will be asking how have these tickets come to be in the hands of rags & it ain't from any of the OSC branches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.