London blues for accommodation on advice?

Blue-man chu

Any London blues offer any accommodation advice? I’m going to a conference at the saracens stonex stadium and looking for a cheap guest house for June 19 - 21. Long shot I know ..but looking for something cheap n cheerful and within public transport..ie Edgeware, Barnet, Hendon, Mill Hill?

Google maps works well for this. Just type in an area and 'hotel' in the search and it will show loads with the price per night. You can then pick one that works well with where you need to go.

Thanks fellas ..I assumed travelodge’s would be the option but in that area they are around £100 plus a night!

Thanks fellas ..I assumed travelodge’s would be the option but in that area they are around £100 plus a night!

If you go further out you can get £40 a night in Boreham Wood Premier Inn.

But it is an hour each way on the buses.

Oyo flagship standard twin/double £105 for two nights with Genius on booking.com. Mobile only price.

40 mins on bus with some walking.

Cant see the price without the discount.

Maybe ask a friend or relative who is a frequent traveller if they can buy on your behalf. They just need to put your name in as guest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.