London New Year fireworks display

I'm glad someone else has thought the same, i was going to start a thread last night but didn't want to start the year being a moaning ****.

I understand their is a prestige thing about the new year display but fuck me it went on for over 10 minutes and must have cost over a million. They could have had a two minute display and then put the money saved to helping the homeless or vunerable.

Thousands would have flown over here just for the fireworks, the money it brings in far outweighs the outlay

There are no food banks, no street homeless or pensioners struggling to keep warm because of cost in London , so money well spent them fireworks.

I thought the same watching SKY News repeat the thing today........... fucking waste of money when this Xmas there are a record number of children who don't have a permanent home and sleeping rough is at a high. I am sure the Mayor will be banging on about homelessness and housing today .............

All fireworks should be banned from being sold other than from 1st Nov to 4th Nov, they should only be used on the 5th Nov and any person caught using fireworks other than on 5th Nov, should be sent to prison, fined and receive an asbo.

Fucking fireworks going off left right and centre, where I live last night until 12:45am.

Cunts.

The London ones were good though and so was Chics performance.

What about those who celebrate Divali?

I thought the same watching SKY News repeat the thing today........... fucking waste of money when this Xmas there are a record number of children who don't have a permanent home and sleeping rough is at a high. I am sure the Mayor will be banging on about homelessness and housing today .............

Whose money was wasted?

It’s like £10 a head or something like that to view it.
So I wouldn’t have thought it costs the taxpayer anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.