Long range weather forecasting and Cheltenham today

shootmeifipost10k

After the MET office said the other week that they are no longer going to give long range forecasts I think it's a great idea.

Yesterday I caught the end of the racing at cheltenham. John Kettley that very good weather man was on and he said with utter confidence and with a smile last night a small amount of rain 2mm and today some more but later in the afteroon after the gold cup so the ground would stay as it as been good good too soft. perfect racing ground..... Thats great news then John and thanks must go to him for his expertise.
All the people going to work and who can't get a bet on tomorrow can go online and pick their horses confident about the good racing ground..

I just turned on to watch the gold cup it's pissing down saw the end of the last race the jockeys coming back mud splatered.

I'd say by the looks of the turf thrown up by the horses running through it's getting more towards soft ground.

It's laughable.
Long range indeed I think they should start doing like update every 30 mins just to be on the safe side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.