Lost faith......

bluebob

I've always been one for stickin with a manager through tough times as i don't think sacking the manager usually achieves much. however I think we are in desperate need of a change of manager. over the past few weeks we have looked pathetically fragile as a team so much so that west brom were able to pick us off. Hughes seems to be providing no guidence or motivation to help lift the players out of this downward spiral of decline. I don't think we can use january as an excuse anymore cos personally i can't see how much that is going to change things. The heads have con down and hughes doesn't even seem to be tryin to lift us. He's lost the dressing room and he's loosing the fans. Bring in a new manager and its a fresh start for all moral will be lifted and the team can reunite and demonstrate exactly what they're capable of.

me personally i don't think its hughes fault, he picks the team that he thinks should do the job and they don't perform!! we looked like a team in the relegation zone today and richards and dunnes performance today was comical! zabaleta kept getting turned by bednar, ireland none existant! to be fair big phil did okay! swp did nothing special! not going to start on vassell but we need a mass exodus come january! hughes needs to sit down and think what players are going to drive this club forward and what players are going to bring the club down! we looked good after our goal but just had nothing upfront!

oh well merry christmas everyone! :)

like you i'm not one for changing managers at the drop of a hat, and have placed my faith in hughes (i honestly thought it was a good appointment).but thats it for me now, totally lost faith in hughes, he needs to go. i just hope cook has someone good lined up.

Not lost faith in hughes, but a lot of players. Get rid sharpish, dont expect clubs to queue, so give them free transfers.

Championship & div.1 clubs might want 1 or 2. the rest can filter out of the league.

mikeyboy said:
like you i'm not one for changing managers at the drop of a hat, and have placed my faith in hughes (i honestly thought it was a good appointment).but thats it for me now, totally lost faith in hughes, he needs to go. i just hope cook has someone good lined up.

I totaly agree, I'm the same I have just given up now. I was in the Hughes camp but now I feel we need a change and fast. Who is going to come and want to play for us in the state we are at present? Just dont think he motivates the players anymore, I see what people are saying about he picks the team but they preform or are at least supposed too! just had a rag text me to ask who will be in charge next and I honestly dont have a clue, the special one wont come to city when we are in the bottom three, and people who think he will are in dream land. We can say bye to the likes of signing Messi, Kaka, Villa or Eto'o these players will not be joining in Jan unless we get a big name manager.

mikeyboy said:

I totaly agree, I'm the same I have just given up now. I was in the Hughes camp but now I feel we need a change and fast. Who is going to come and want to play for us in the state we are at present? Just dont think he motivates the players anymore, I see what people are saying about he picks the team but they preform or are at least supposed too! just had a rag text me to ask who will be in charge next and I honestly dont have a clue, the special one wont come to city when we are in the bottom three, and people who think he will are in dream land. We can say bye to the likes of signing Messi, Kaka, Villa or Eto'o these players will not be joining in Jan unless we get a big name manager.

I'm off to the pub for a few pints, that was a shocker, will digest my feelings on that for a bit before I offer an opinion. That was awful!!!

Will be interesting to see Mr Hughes opinion in the aftermatch interview

The lack of belief, commitment, passion, determination, work-ethic is down to the manager. I hoped and thought that Hughes would be a good appointment after the disgraceful way that Sven was treated, but my faith has now gone. I will be delighted if there is a Plan B and that Plan B is initiated before the transfer window opens. Otherwise I fear for our Premiership status. He is not the man for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.