Love At First Sight?

Another update, after 3 years together we finally got married yesterday :-)

p67164

Congratulations mate.

All the best.

How did this turn out? Still going?

Still going strong :) She can be a bit crazy/annoying but what female can't!

She's working in Sorrento this summer so I've been out twice and go again end of this month.

She'll be back in October, little weekend away to Seville in November and then a big trip round SE Asia in Feb next year. Could be an engaging holiday....

Still going strong :) She can be a bit crazy/annoying but what female can't!

She's working in Sorrento this summer so I've been out twice and go again end of this month.

She'll be back in October, little weekend away to Seville in November and then a big trip round SE Asia in Feb next year. Could be an engaging holiday....

Good on you mate, you're getting a good few trips out of it as well which is always a bonus. Sorry to be a nosey bastard, I just found your story to be fairly captivating. Hope there are more good times ahead :)

Good on you mate, you're getting a good few trips out of it as well which is always a bonus. Sorry to be a nosey bastard, I just found your story to be fairly captivating. Hope there are more good times ahead :)

Thank you very much and no worries at all, be as nosey as you want :)

Was actually quite nice to read it back, despite it being less than a year old. Easy to take things, people and situations for granted so I might try and source this every year to remind me how lucky I am.

And if we ever split up, then she can fuck off ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.