LOVE IT

This is what the games been about. That is what got me. No it's been a game of football and
'I'm very sorry that the underdog has lost. But que sera sera.

Don't think it's so much of a bias thing,we can all understand them rooting for the underdog to a certain extent.The constant references to money are what get a bit boring,the big spending city against little old Sunderland shit gets on my tits.Its Sunderland for fuck sake not Scunthorpe,a big club with a big support and a fine history.It seems like some people like Tyler and that bell-end chiles are determined to play down our success.

Pingu the Penguin said:
Just thank god you missed TalkSport today...it was as neutral as BBC Radio Sunderland!

haha i can only imagine

citymad said:
Doubt Very much they would've mentioned the cash had Chelsea won today. Thats what gets me. Oh well fuck em, no team has ever been successful without a little cash. To think the vermin just outside of Manchester will have to spend a fortune just to get back in the top 4 next year but they wont be mentioning money bags utd in their match reports will they ?
didnt the rags have 202 millions worth out to beat palace the other day ? strangley nothing mentioned about that one !

ColinLee said:
If I remember correctly wasn't he talking about the class of Yaya & Samir and then said that's what money buys you? In which case you should drink less or stop posting when you're pissed because you've just got your knickers in a twist for no reason. ;)

Or you could just stop pontificating?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.