Love part 2

Wheelsy

I too have been going through a similar situation to Aphex, where my habit of pushing the other half away was construed as disinterested, not fear like it actually was.

Well, through the marvels of modern technology, I was able to confirm what I suspected all along. I was being cheated on by not one, but two others.

Must admit, I felt worse when we were "on a break", rather than it being ended.

So all you hard men come and tell me to stop being a mardy arse and go get drunk.

Wheelsy said:
I too have been going through a similar situation to Aphex, where my habit of pushing the other half away was construed as disinterested, not fear like it actually was.

Well, through the marvels of modern technology, I was able to confirm what I suspected all along. I was being cheated on by not one, but two others.

So all you hard men come and tell me to stop being a mardy arse and go get drunk.

Some clever person would say that there is a link between you pushing her away and her finding comfort in the arms of other men.

Not i though...

Sorry to hear this mate.Drink is not the answer.What is the answer is to go out with a few mates and have a laugh.Don't try and pull whatever you do.Just have a laugh.Then go home,turn all the lights out,put on some light music(maybe some Radiohead) and then cry yourself to sleep.Whilst drunk.Clutching a photo of her.

Oh I definitely see how that was the case. And considering the last boyfriend she was with for two years, she was taking the piss with four (count 'em) guys during the duration.

As I said, I'm actually better now than I have been for the last week or so when she hasn't talked to me... I feel vindicated. And kind of free.

I'm distraught, but content. I guess.

Some times when these things happen to us , we have to see that they are really a blessing in desguise, you dont say if you have kids so move on, load up and get out there and have some fun, go on a holiday with some mates and there's plenty of dating agancies to have a go at,,hehe, and you could supprise yourself at how quickly you will get over this glitch.

Sorry to hear about that mate.

I think your better off rid of her. Delete her number from your phone, throw all pictures away and get out there and have some fun. Take up surfing or bodyboarding, I find that being out in the sea catching waves really sorts my head out.

Sorry to hear that Wheelsy. Being cheated on is gut wrenching.

However, for the sheer fact that she is capable of that means you have got a lucky escape. Your way better off without her.

Wheelsy said:

lets get our webcams out and do some shots. i hear you wheelsy.

If someone cheats on you they ain't worth a carrot. Under no circumstance would i ever even consider getting back with someone who cheated on you - i look at it as that if they have done it once they will do it again.

Don't even give her the time of day.

And try and pull her best mate.

Grow a pair ffs and get your revenge ;) Nah, just kidding.

The fact that she cheated on you, and if I read correctly, her ex, would suggest she's probably not got a conscience and is likely to do it again. Sack her, no one deserves to be treated like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.