LoveCity/City_Watch Appreciation Thread

I always learn something new whenever I read LC's tweets and esp posts on here. Very informative and never snarky (how ITKs keep their patience, idk).

Deserved of recognition and plaudits, as are all those mentioned in OP. I'd have f'ed off after some of the negativity shown. Thanks for passing on info and sharing with fellow Blues. You don't get enough appreciation for that.

Been away on Hols for a few weeks, City Watch was great for updates on the blues. Great site!

Does a great job on his account and contributes what I would say is valuable input on here too,well don mate.

Good thread, he does a superb full-time job on City news. The best source around.

I don't know if he gets paid for his work but he should. A great City ambassador.

He's a legend. Totally my favourite twitter feed. Think I typed his nickname into twitter search million times already just to back up some info etc (maybe I should have his account link as a bookmark :D). Everything that is relevant to City in one place.

Love City is the man. But Pudge starting a positive thread? Now that is just something else.
I very rarely start threads to be fair. Now, hurry up and post something about Vertonghen so I can go back to normal.

yep, top bloke and great for city news! here`s to you love city......

200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.