Loyalty Points

trotsky

Waiting for Friday to see if I can get Southampton tickets, so thought I'd ask..
..Is there a list of loyalty points that seasoncard holders have ?
The information must be out there. How many are in each bracket? 11k+ points - 1,000 fans? 10k+ points 1,500 fans? etc.
Also how many of each bracket are in the cup schemes? It would be nice to know how long the queue is.

This information is also very useful to people when considering whether to pay extra for Platinum cards or join a cup scheme.

I suspect City are reluctant to give this info out either because it may point to how many tickets go before they get to the seasoncard holders or decrease extra revenue from people who have no chance of big game tickets.

Heard some figures @ a fans forum a couple of years back when the gold/ plat differentiation was introduced

think it was
15% massive points 8/9 thousand +
60% between 3 and 7 thousand
25% below 3
100% at least 1000+ which is what you get for a s/c purchase

suspect with the double points and all last years away games and most of this years selling out lots of trade on here for away tickets via the emergence of the blue moan 'points whore' and not many returns to the box office I'd hazard a guess a that if you have 7000 or 7500 points that's the bottom line to guarantee a ticket for most games

cheers John - sounds like what i would expect.
Was hoping that the club released figures annually - I'm sure it would be of interest to seasoncard holders.

trotsky said:
Waiting for Friday to see if I can get Southampton tickets, so thought I'd ask..
The information must be out there. How many are in each bracket? 11k+ points - 1,000 fans? 10k+ points 1,500 fans? etc.
Also how many of each bracket are in the cup schemes? It would be nice to know how long the queue is.

This information is also very useful to people when considering whether to pay extra for Platinum cards or join a cup scheme.

I suspect City are reluctant to give this info out either because it may point to how many tickets go before they get to the seasoncard holders or decrease extra revenue from people who have no chance of big game tickets.

i reckon this is the reason city dont release this info

trotsky said:

If you've been offered Superbia, you can be safe to say you're in the top 1000 as the letters sent out the season before last had a no on the invite

After that its anyone guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.