Lucas Paquetá

I wouldn't sell De Bruyne. No way. He's had injury issues this season but still delivered 15 goal contributions in 14 games. He's 33 this summer, but capable of playing on in my opinion. He either plays fewer minutes whilst others come through or evolves his game to play a more controlled role.

We can easily sell other assets and bring in money to replace him.

It's a shame we didn't/couldn't buy Paqueta instead on Nunes in the summer, I think we'd be in a lot better position now if we had. But as things are, despite things not going quite to plan we're in a great place to challenge for the big three trophies yet again.
Has he Paqueta got to clear himself of the betting scandal 1st.

He isn't really a Bernardo replacement, more Gundogan I'd say. Bernardo spends most of his time wide right. If Bernardo goes (not sure he will) and Foden plays more central taking KDB s place eventually, then what we really need to replace Bernardo is more of a wide player.
The work rate and all round game Bernardo has isn't that you'd expect from a out and out winger. He's special. Id be worried about replacing him with just a 'wide player'

HOWEVER, KDB's never struck me as being money driven. He's probably wealthy beyond his wildest dreams already, so would he be tempted to uproot his young family for £150m?

Also, there's the weather. Do they make factor 500 sun cream?
Kev said "fuck going to Saudi"! ; )

Sunburn.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.