Lucas Paquetá

Tonali was officially charged yesterday and his investigation began before Paqueta’s, surely we should hear something soon?
Usually not a fan of conspiracy theories but is it really a coincidence that the FA started investigating Paqueta the moment we had the deal closed? And it sure seems like they are dragging their feet on deciding if he's guilty or not.

We aren't able to sign Paqueta until the investigation is concluded, and the FA certainly knows it.

Absolutely stinking the place out for west ham. Alright his head has been turned, but it does send a few worries about his attitude, especially with some pretty petulant challenges thrown in too

This lad goes missing in so many games, another Nasri, very good but a bit of a flat track bully that will disapear at times.

any more than £50M and I would walk away

This lad goes missing in so many games, another Nasri, very good but a bit of a flat track bully that will disapear at times.

any more than £50M and I would walk away
The more I watch him the less convinced I am, atm he just isnt anywhere near an £85m player. He is skillful and technically sound but his age (27), G/A stats and discipline issues are all screaming red flags to me. I would rather save that money to pay a huge fee for a truly exceptional 21 year old (eg Wirtz) in say 12 months time. If Pep proves me wrong I'd glady buy him a pint or two in Mary's.

The more I watch him the less convinced I am, atm he just isnt anywhere near an £85m player. He is skillful and technically sound but his age (27), G/A stats and discipline issues are all screaming red flags to me. I would rather save that money to pay a huge fee for a truly exceptional 21 year old (eg Wirtz) in say 12 months time. If Pep proves me wrong I'd glady buy him a pint or two in Mary's.
But we ain’t gonna get wirtz so we will be waiting for ever and a day .

Hard to judge at west ham surely though? Especially recently as they have all just given up? Last season and earlier this season Paqueta was amazing! Pep has wanted Paqueta for a few years as well but the team always needed work in other areas? Playing with our players would make his life easier as well so if he’s cleared, Paqueta will be joining us.

Reactions: nmc
Hard to judge at west ham surely though? Especially recently as they have all just given up? Last season and earlier this season Paqueta was amazing! Pep has wanted Paqueta for a few years as well but the team always needed work in other areas? Playing with our players would make his life easier as well so if he’s cleared, Paqueta will be joining us.
If cleared is the thing, we must be very close to a cut of date and looking elsewhere, we may even be past that date already.

If cleared is the thing, we must be very close to a cut of date and looking elsewhere, we may even be past that date already.

I imagine that his lawyers are pushing to get things sorted as I’m sure we have a cut off point before moving on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.