Lucas Paquetá

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned before, both clubs will presumably have urged the FA to reach a decision. With West ham having appointed a new manager, they, too, will want to finalise transfer budgets and set targets, so indefinite delay helps nobody.

As I mentioned before, both clubs will presumably have urged the FA to reach a decision. With West ham having appointed a new manager, they, too, will want to finalise transfer budgets and set targets, so indefinite delay helps nobody.
Yeah - I always thought we’d hear something soon after the Tonali verdict.

I’d take Paqueta over Olmo all day long

they will be, doesnt mean they can give the FA a set deadline to wrap it up. The FA holds the cards here, they can take as long as they like.

they will be, doesnt mean they can give the FA a set deadline to wrap it up. The FA holds the cards here, they can take as long as they like.
I agree that the clubs cannot set an ultimatum, but at the same time the FA cannot take as long as it likes. If it has conducted an investigation for an entire football season and has no evidence to continue, then the parties involved should expect some resolution. I'd like to think the FA investigator has been enjoying some Death in Paradise-like experience out on the beaches of Brazil for the last year...

I agree that the clubs cannot set an ultimatum, but at the same time the FA cannot take as long as it likes. If it has conducted an investigation for an entire football season and has no evidence to continue, then the parties involved should expect some resolution. I'd like to think the FA investigator has been enjoying some Death in Paradise-like experience out on the beaches of Brazil for the last year...
Xhaka's case took 2 years and found nothing in the end. Clubs can ask but the FA can investigate till its satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.