Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

He played in an attacking midfield role for the majority of his games for West Ham??
Played very much in a defensive team as part of a solid 3 as a box to box lcm with their main responsibility being to protect the back 4. You wouldn’t class West Ham as a front foot team would you? They probably also have a minority of possession in most games.

Im really unsure on this one. A very good player, almost a Kovacic clone in some ways (including a relatively low goalscorer). Do we need both of them with us crying out for a winger who scores?

Concerned with where the goals are coming from, outside Haaland/Alvarez
He’s scored 1 in 4 with Brazil , sure he could do that with us which is Gundogan or even Mahrez type numbers. Nothing like Kovacic.

Paqueta has Gundo-like numbers for Brazil, though. West Ham almost got relegated, so his numbers are obviously not amazing. He was generally utilized more defensively than Gundo as well, even for Brazil. Overall, he is a box-to-box type and has a similar style to Bernardo.
Paqueta has played most games in AM, Gundo has played most games at CM

If that's who Txiki and Guardiola have identified then I trust their judgement.

I know this is not exactly great content for a football forum, but this is basically where I fall on everything now.

No signings, play the kids? Trust in Pep.

Random huge signings out of nowhere of players I don’t rate? Pep knows best.

Take 2 months to finish Gvardiol transfer? Txiki knows what he’s doing.

To be honest I feel like the clubs upper management have delivered everything I could have possibly dreamt of and more, and it’s leaving me a little bit lost in the off-season because…what’s the worst that can happen? We follow up the best season ever with an OK one? A disappointing one? Oh well there’s always next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.