Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Did you hear anybody talking about Paqueta last season?

Did you hear people talking about Mitoma last season?

Mitoma was talked about a lot, not just by pundits, but by opposition fans.

Paqueta was the forgotten man. He was not even spoke about.

I'm not speaking for anyone... It's just common knowledge if you watch and listen to football.
I am so fucking bored of you, so whatever you say, but fuck, you are very dull

It's very noticeable just how desperate he is to play for us, much in the same way that Gvardiol and Kovacic would have walked on broken glass to join the club. If nothing else, it shows that we are signing players with the right motivation, and the idea that we're signing blokes who think they're doing us a favour are a distant memory.
Didn't realise Geoff Thomas was their hero

Sounds as if they haven’t found a winger they want and as such they are getting paqueta to allow foden and Bernardo to share the right wing role. Grealish and foden share left

More than happy to see what this signing (if completed) turns into, never thought much of him but as other posters have mentioned he was a cut above the rest the last time they came to the Etihad

Did you hear anybody talking about Paqueta last season?

Did you hear people talking about Mitoma last season?

Mitoma was talked about a lot, not just by pundits, but by opposition fans.

Paqueta was the forgotten man. He was not even spoke about.

I'm not speaking for anyone... It's just common knowledge if you watch and listen to football.
Thanks for not speaking for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.