Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I'd say Laporte and Cancelo will definitely go, Mcatee and Palmer possibly. OK, I'm probably just going on how slow our business has been this summer, that this supposed Paqueta deal might still rumble on for weeks
It isn't slow, as far as I can see no team has finished all their business.Most teams will be doing business up until the deadline.

Make of this what you will… I have just woken up from a dream. I was wearing a Paqueta shirt with the no7
Cancelo number who is obviously on the way out.
It’s on! Lol
Will be interesting to see..

If paqueta wants it bad enough he will go full mahrez at this point. If not then enjoy your career and west ham and wherever he lands next season but hopefully it’s not city if he doesn’t force the point now.
Any player that downs tools on a contract they were happy to sign is a ****, even if they are joining City

Of course people understand but doesn’t stop people finding it laughable
It‘s just a live version of the old BBC Gossip column.

It’s incredible how people get worked up over the smallest of things, yet at the same time demand as much information as possible. It precisely why these accounts exist.

Same could be said about half the people on here ;-)
I agree.

We all have opinions and are interested in football and are usually City fans.
The media generally are notorious for simply making up stories and at least being biased against City so processing guesses as hard informed facts is something we should be able to recognize.
Even the ITK s are just reporting progress so if our negotiaters don't know the final outcome until it is agreed what else can anyone do except collect and represent other opinions mixed in with a few old facts.

Well we better move on asap if we're not willing to meet West Ham's valuation of the player, because they won't budge on that price. You can just see this dragging on until deadline day and by that time Laporte, Cancelo, Mcatee, and Palmer will all have gone leaving us with about 16 in the squad. OK I'm flapping a bit, but we still seem a million miles away from this deal
Its deadlock let's move on.
12 days to go to the end of the window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.