Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Paqueta seemed to have been our 'first' choice after we failed to get Rice or Bellingham. If we don't want to spend £85m on him, why should we expect City to spent that amount on a player that we didn't want as much as Paqueta?
Hope we get Doku and keep Palmer and McAtee now!

We've certainly got a big enough squad, but we seem to have a lot of defenders.

With Gundogan and Mahrez gone, and De Bruyne out long term, it feels like we are one tricky midfielder short.

Hopefully Palmer can stay and step up this season.

That's partly what I meant with balance. We jave a young player wanting out because he thinks there are too many attacking playere ahead of him. We have a professional high level defender wanting to leave because too many defenders to compete with. And we have people complaining about a lack of numbers.

I have such a downer, I spend about a third of my salary and have attended most games over almost 40 years.
It's being so down on them that keeps me going.
Look, after all the years of shit, I just want the good times to continue. I hear things and speak to people and I formulate my view - just as I assume you do. I don't kneejerk post without some backgroud information. Would never claim ITK status but you meet people through going and through work.

Sorry I'm no longer endearing to you. Gutted.
I very nearly shed a tear reading that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.