Luis Suarez Charged [Merged]

Re: Luis Suarez Charged

spurspinter1 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Especially after the amount of people that Evra has accused of racism in the past.

When has he done this? It wasn't him that brought up the last case it?

Happy to be proved wrong here, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't him.

Sorry I stand corrected, It was Mike Phelan who accused a player of racist words towards Patrice Evra, You're right.

What I mean to say it's weird how it's always Patrice Evra who's name come into the equation, As I say I think it's harsh that Suarez got charged on such little evidence, But if they get further evidence on alleged allegations then Suarez should get a heavy fine and ban.

Forzacitizens said:
hellothere said:
lee-mcfc said:
a diver and a racist.. i hate him even more now

Do you not know the difference between being charged and being found guilty?

and a cheat..

I dont deny that he goes down easy and looks for fouls, he is one of many and i mean MANY in the premiership who do the exact same thing.

Forzacitizens said:
I read that Daniel Taylor article about how Suarez allegedly said 'negrito' to Evra, a friendly term in Paraguay. Although, i still wonder if he has ever said to non black players?
It means "little black man" and whether friendly over there or not, the FA have every right to charge him and ban him.

Forzacitizens said:
I read that Daniel Taylor article about how Suarez allegedly said 'negrito' to Evra, a friendly term in Paraguay. Although, i still wonder if he has ever said to non black players?
Be a good excuse if he was from Paraguay

hellothere said:
lee-mcfc said:

I thought it was in the public domain that he HAD called Evra "negrito" several times. He claims it is not racist but the FA think differently.

SWP's back said:
hellothere said:
lee-mcfc said:

I thought it was in the public domain that he HAD called Evra "negrito" several times. He claims it is not racist but the FA think differently.

From what i have read, all it has been is newspapers suggesting that he said such a thing, Until i see something official from him or the club then you can't say that he said it.

SWP's back said:
hellothere said:
lee-mcfc said:

Is it racist if he doesnt see the term as racist. I mean it is but if its okay where he comes from how is he supposed to know

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
hellothere said:

Is it racist if he doesnt see the term as racist. I mean it is but if its okay where he comes from how is he supposed to know

From Wiki:

"However, in Spanish-speaking countries such as Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay where there are few people of African origin and appearance, negro (negra for females) is commonly used to refer to partners, close friends[13] or people in general independent of skin color. In Venezuela the word negro is similarly used, despite its large African descent population."

I am jut going to wait and see what happens after his hearing, but for now its innocent until proven guilty, its a shame though because if he is found innocent he will still be classed as racist by most people.

If he is found guilty then am sure the club will do what's right.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
hellothere said:

It's in the rules and ignorance is no defence in the law mate.

If my bird gets her tits out on the beach in the middle east, she can't say "well it's fine in Ibiza!"

And @hellothere, we can say he said something, unless you deem Evra to have fabricated the whole story. Something I don't think happened. Look at the way he reacted on the pitch at several points. He was furious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.