Luis Suarez Charged [Merged]

Re: Luis Suarez Charged

bobmcfc said:
hellothere said:
bobmcfc said:
If a player is charged its usually as good as being found guilty. suarez admitted he said the word negro or negrito, in our land thats offensive and racist.

haha.. Are you really that fucking stupid?

"If a player is charged its usually as good as being found guilty"

So if evidence proves that he did not say such racist comments then he is still guilty in your eyes?

Fuck it then lets ban him now for life, while we are at it lets get all the every person that has been charged but found not guilty and lock them up or even the death penalty, what you reckon?

read my above post properly. Rarely do players get charged and then be let off by the FA, thats just a fact. If you have a stick up your arse about it then i suggest you take it up with suarez and the FA

Ah yeah just like that chelsea groundsman Sam Bethell who was accused and charged by the FA yet was proven not guilty and nothing came of it.

By the way, if suarez is found guilty i would hope that he was punished for it, i'm not supporting racism in any way here but it is what it is right now, hes been charged which does not mean he is guilty, simple as that.

Hard to claim the word 'negrito' is a cultural misunderstanding. Even if it is non-offensive, why would Suarez say it 10 times. 'White' is not offensive but if another player said this to me over and over again, he would obviously be trying to wind me up using my race. To me, that's racism.

The way I see it, he's guilty if he used that term.

hellothere said:
bobmcfc said:
hellothere said:
haha.. Are you really that fucking stupid?

"If a player is charged its usually as good as being found guilty"

So if evidence proves that he did not say such racist comments then he is still guilty in your eyes?

Fuck it then lets ban him now for life, while we are at it lets get all the every person that has been charged but found not guilty and lock them up or even the death penalty, what you reckon?

read my above post properly. Rarely do players get charged and then be let off by the FA, thats just a fact. If you have a stick up your arse about it then i suggest you take it up with suarez and the FA

Ah yeah just like that chelsea groundsman Sam Bethell who was accused and charged by the FA yet was proven not guilty and nothing came of it.

i did say rarely but thats pretty fucking random.

from wiki

Negritos share some common physical features with African pygmy populations, including short stature, natural afro-hair texture, and dark skin; however, their origin and the route of their migration to Asia is still a matter of great speculation. They are the most genetically distant human population from Africans at most loci studied thus far (except for MC1R, which codes for dark skin).

hellothere said:
SWP's back said:
And @hellothere, we can say he said something, unless you deem Evra to have fabricated the whole story. Something I don't think happened. Look at the way he reacted on the pitch at several points. He was furious.

Im sorry but no.

Did you watch that game from start to finish? Evra was doing the exact same shit straight from kick off. Apprently he was called this word 10 times yet evra did not tell the ref or anyone for that fact until after the match had finished, i find it hard to believe that if he was being called racist words that he would not tell the ref about it.

Oh yes, and you are perfectly independant and not swayed by club loyalty. If it was Vidic to Johnson, you'd be up in arms no doubt.

But it's never Liverpools fault. Ever.

I am impartial, I hate both Evra and Suarez.

SWP's back said:
hellothere said:
SWP's back said:
And @hellothere, we can say he said something, unless you deem Evra to have fabricated the whole story. Something I don't think happened. Look at the way he reacted on the pitch at several points. He was furious.

Im sorry but no.

Did you watch that game from start to finish? Evra was doing the exact same shit straight from kick off. Apprently he was called this word 10 times yet evra did not tell the ref or anyone for that fact until after the match had finished, i find it hard to believe that if he was being called racist words that he would not tell the ref about it.

Oh yes, and you are perfectly independant and not swayed by club loyalty. If it was Vidic to Johnson, you'd be up in arms no doubt.

Actually no, i would wait for the evidence to be provided and then wait for weather the FA deem him guilty or not guilty just like any normal person should, sadly though most football fans will continue to call suarez racist even if he is not found guilty.

hellothere said:
SWP's back said:
hellothere said:
Im sorry but no.

Actually no, i would wait for the evidence to be provided and then wait for weather the FA deem him guilty or not guilty just like any normal person should, sadly though most football fans will continue to call suarez racist even if he is not found guilty.
Have you checked out the Terry thread on RAWK?

It's not as though Suarez has a history of being whiter than white (excuse the pun) in terms of character is it. But no, you are right, we should never form opinions before a verdict is given. Just like no one did with OJ, Jacko, Huntley etc. Its human nature and let's face it, Suarez, whilst a great player, comes across as a massive ****.

The Rawk thread is more or less saying it's ok to call someone a Negro or Negrito as its a term of endearment, it means mate or pal. wtf ?

bobmcfc said:
The Rawk thread is more or less saying it's ok to call someone a Negro or Negrito as its a term of endearment, it means mate or pal, wtf ?
'Sup ******.

That's fine also as I've seen it used "In da hood"

SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
The Rawk thread is more or less saying it's ok to call someone a Negro or Negrito as its a term of endearment, it means mate or pal, wtf ?
'Sup ******.

That's fine also as I've seen it used "In da hood"

Imagine it now, a busted nose and a cap in yo ass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.