Luke Mbete | On loan at Den Bosch

I havent followed his progress...Did it not work out at Huddersfield?

Bolton becoming a good development club
Had an absolute stinker of a debut, giving away a penalty early on which was all of his own doing and it never really got better for him from there on in. To be fair to the lad, we probably weren't the best club for his development this season as we've been an absolute mess on and off the pitch since the play off final defeat. I just hope it hasn't soured the relationship between both clubs as we're all hoping that you might send another Mooy our way one day! Glad to see he's settled in quickly at Bolton and is performing well.

Always been a very over rated centre back throughout the age groups

Unfortunately Mbete is getting pelters from the Bolton supporters - and I obviously talk to a few living in Westhoughton.
Lacks concentration and has a tendency to wander - not sure where people are getting the ides he's doing well??
Don't shoot me, just giving the feedback I've heard

Unfortunately Mbete is getting pelters from the Bolton supporters - and I obviously talk to a few living in Westhoughton.
Lacks concentration and has a tendency to wander - not sure where people are getting the ides he's doing well??
Don't shoot me, just giving the feedback I've heard

Since he joined them they’ve only conceded two goals when he’s been on the pitch, so he can’t be doing too badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.