Lunch in City Centre

Chrisja1000

I have a day off tomorrow and I managed to get rid of the little un for the day so where a good place for lunch in town, Chorlton or Burton Road for a decent lunch?

Someone has recommended Almost famous burger in the NQ? Anyway been ?

Almost famous is overated. Go to Solita in town, i will personally pay for your meal myself and give you a back massage if you arent satisfied!
In Chorlton id go to Yakisoba, japanese place thats really nice.

Pancho Burrito in the Arndal Food Market if you fancy slumming it.

Amazing food.

CTID1988 said:
Almost famous is overated. Go to Solita in town, i will personally pay for your meal myself and give you a back massage if you arent satisfied!
In Chorlton id go to Yakisoba, japanese place thats really nice.
Not been but Solita looks the fucking business,what about El Rincon for a bit of Tapas and a cool beer ?

Go to The Angel Pub in Collyhurst.

The+Angel+Pub

MCFC BOB said:

The+Angel+Pub

This all day, then head round the corner to. The Marble Arch for a brilliant pint. Mind you the beer at the Angel is damn good too.

Uwe Rosler said:
Pancho Burrito in the Arndal Food Market if you fancy slumming it.

Amazing food.

Ive been loads of times and really enjoyed it, no problems, but loads of my mates have ended up on their deathbed with food poisoning! Ive either got a steel stomach or they are little gayboys<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 pm --<br /><br />
acquiesce said:
MCFC BOB said:

The+Angel+Pub

This all day, then head round the corner to. The Marble Arch for a brilliant pint. Mind you the beer at the Angel is damn good too.

I think the Angel might of changed hands now, last time i was in there it was terrible. The Marble arch do brilliant food though

Shit to hear about the Angel if true. Yeah, then just go round to the Marble Arch. Best cheese plate I've ever had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.