Luton Town (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

As Neville said: We are boring to watch.

For City-fans a brilliant game to watch.
For Luton-fans great to see the side we are and the football we play. Live.
For neutrals a high goalscoring high tempo game with the brilliance from us to appreciate.
For tarquins, dippers and rags frustrating beauty.

We came out the traps on fire last night, and this is what we have to do for the rest off the season starting with the shower of shite.

On the way in last night, it was an old fashioned turnstile with a person in it. As I showed her my ticket she said “do you mind if I ask you a question, why is it that all Manchester City fans are so nice and friendly and all manchester united fans are so horrible”. She should talk to Harris etc

Bizarre that. Both players down, ball in Luton possession, drop ball to Krul, and they were going mad at Taylor (needed a TV apology for the language heard!)
I'm guessing they thought Doku went down very easily.
On first viewing that was my first thought. The replay showed it was a sore injury.

Great performance.

Matterface spitting the dummy out by bringing up the cost of our bench the sour ****.
Dixon annoyed me too, seemed to have a downer on Jack from the start.
Grealish beats his man and crosses but no one in the box "Jack has to do better there, he needs look up and see where his team mates are rather than just crossing"
Doughty did the exact same, twice, from the same side " Great play by Doughty, he's unlucky there's no one in a good position" or words to that effect.

Luton decided on a high press, leaving massive space in behind, which KDB & Haaland duly exploited
They didn’t attempt to alter it after the first 2 went in, as if they didn’t have a plan B.
But for some decent saves from Krul, it could’ve been 10

No grumbles from me - it must be a first!! Viking on fire - KDB immense, even Nunes was half decent.

Massive shout out to the away end. Brilliant from well before kick off to the Oasis sing along at the end. A couple of thoughts; no proper concourse - so the usual loud concourse singers were out in the stand early. Very few toursits (Luton away on a Tuesday night is hardly a glamour game, and they are all saving thier money for Sunday anyway) so between us FOCs and the coked-up kids - it was rocking all game.

Luton fans were pretty shite - but they did applaud Haarland back into the tunnel.

So - the answer to get a good atmosphere at home is pretty simple;

Knock down the Etihad and replace it with a concourse-free rectangle with a capacity of 20,000
Make it all standing (with tiny 'seats')
Ban toursits
Play Luton every week

Simples....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.