Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Excellent result and a boost to our GD.

Great that a few lads came into the team and did the business. A shame for Nunes slipping but these things happen - it probably caused us to push on and get the last two.

Kovacic looks right at home in this team, and Doku will reap a lot of confidence from his excellent display.

I was down for this one, I was at the right end for all the goal action second half.

Roll on Wednesday!

The pitches have such good drainage, they get hard very quickly, so have to be well watered. Many players complain that grounds are hard underneath with slick grass, so if you don’t have good grip with your studs, or are trying to “turn the corner” quickly, you can easily lose your footing.
It was pissing down

Good to beat Luton, I will never lose my hatred for that shit club, shit town and kerb crawling shit Pleat.
I am joining you on that one. Ruined my 1983 summer. We were out that night at a wedding reception and I just kept crying, I was young (22) and had never experienced grief like it.

So yes, alongside Spuds, Dips, and ref Alf Grey, Luton will remain forever on my historical most footy loathed list.

Cheap crimpleline beige kerb crawling suit and totally crass behaviour from Pleat at the time.

Great result. Defensively worrying again at times, conceeding against a team who showed less ambition than most, but great performance overall. Nunes I'm still not sold on, but good to see Doku with some end product.

I do hope pep was joking though when he said Rodri will rest again on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.