Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

That's the last time I tune into the matchday thread, fuckin atrocious some of the comments on there.

We won. We boosted our goal difference. We're top. It's all we could have asked for.

I'll say it again, this team and this manager have balls the size of elephant balls, they just keep going and going.

Roll on Wednesday.

Lovely win

Hope Luton take their shit football and shit fans down to the championship now
A bit harsh, that. Generally, their football isn't that unattractive. They were never going to play that way today, though. They let in 5 with the tactics they deployed today. If they played their normal way, it could have been 7 or 8.

That's the last time I tune into the matchday thread, fuckin atrocious some of the comments on there.

We won. We boosted our goal difference. We're top. It's all we could have asked for.

I'll say it again, this team and this manager have balls the size of elephant balls, they just keep going and going.

Roll on Wednesday.
its like scousers at anfield its an exercise in keeping all the lunatics in one place so you can occasionally look in and laugh at them

Roll on Wednesday.
I haven't the foggiest idea what the motivation is for a lot of the posters in that thread each week. It beggars belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.