Luton Town PL (A) | Man of the Match

3Man of the Match

• Total voters
Went for Foden but wouldn't argue with any of the other 3 who are up there with him in the voting

Haha, I had Kova as one of our leading players - good old 90 Minutes gave him 3/10, calling him painfully uninspired in midfield.

Here's my view; Contrast in our midfield last week when the teamwork and confidence in each other collapsed. People were too afraid to pass to each other. Kova was there to give everyone that confidence back. From the start played countless quick triangles - which is exactly how that side of the game works, IMO. We turned the game around when Rodri pushed forward in the second half.

Big fan of ake as always but today went for jack hate the flack he gets always look in more control of the game when he is on and he works hard for the team shout outs to Rodri and silva also

Bernardo, Foden, Ake, Grelish - take your pick. I'll go for Berbardo.
Much, much better. There keeper, Kaminski, made 3 great saves to keep them in it. He was my overall MOTM

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.