Made my own motivational posters...

mrbelfry said:
philinho said:
I don't get it?
Really? I made it especially for you
wow this is what it must feel like to be Tolmie
I liked the one you had on twitter before. where was that from?

Figured it was something to do with the aussie soap but not watched that for years...

I got it off that site in the recent posters section

10mvubl.jpg

gaudinho's stolen car said:
It was a top win Kev, but there was no need to start Morris dancing. If I could be arsed with photoshop I'd put bells on your feet.

i think this is clearly image of the day. mario's wink is great, the photo of the poznan is staggering but the picture of me is one that blues everywhere can be proud of. i wonder if the club bring out a special commemorative edition. i'd be available for a signing session.....

citykev28 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
It was a top win Kev, but there was no need to start Morris dancing. If I could be arsed with photoshop I'd put bells on your feet.

i think this is clearly image of the day. mario's wink is great, the photo of the poznan is staggering but the picture of me is one that blues everywhere can be proud of. i wonder if the club bring out a special commemorative edition. i'd be available for a signing session.....

now i know you're a big bloke, i'm going to slag oasis off even more...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.