Madrid atmosphere

Have tickets in the usual away blocks been allocated to home fans? I know it's sold out now.

Madrid don't have a big away following. They just take the odd hundred to away games in Spain. Don't know about Europe.

jonmcity said:
davymcfc said:
We need to be the 12th man on Wednesday. Scarves, flags or singing voices required. Come on blues!

Bump. We may be out but lets show the world what a great club this is.

We most certainly are not out. Ajax win in Amsterdam against dortmund is not inconceivable and then it's back in our own hands

Hopeitschipskippax said:
I reckon.....maybe wishful thinkin, but I reckon.....along the lines of Hamburg?? Gonna be top :)

My ticket was £45. For Hamburg, a family of 4 could go for £12. I think that helped with the atmosphere too.

Great for the City of Manchester to have Real Madrid coming to town, there will be lots of media attention and focus on this game.

quinny's disco pants said:
jonmcity said:
davymcfc said:
We need to be the 12th man on Wednesday. Scarves, flags or singing voices required. Come on blues!

Bump. We may be out but lets show the world what a great club this is.
We're not out of it yet !!!, i'll be there wed, hitting the Xmas market in town 1st, can't wait.
thats what me and the missus are doing finish work at dinner and into town

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.