Madrid away tickets - Prices in OP

CTID101 said:
Thanks raininspain for that.

So for the people who are going to go in the Madrid area, where is the closest to the City fans?

I see someone earlier said 429 but that doesn't look like it is near the away end?
it is,we`re in 533 just above

One in middle of City Blocks (525) if anyones still looking. Got the ticket for a bluemooner who was just taking the piss I think and can't get to the ground for a refund.

gouldybob said:
One in middle of City Blocks (525) if anyones still looking. Got the ticket for a bluemooner who was just taking the piss I think and can't get to the ground for a refund.

am in 525 i think, those the £60 tickets? seem to be getting offered a few tickets in PM! but because of this deadline between tickets sales and match, citys policy of no refund in the last week of the match has made it difficult for people!

mancmackem said:
Anyone received their Real tickets yet who bought online (MCFC end)?

Just spoke to City and they confirmed that tickets are being dispatched today and should be with everyone by 1pm tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.