Madrid Away

How do ticket resales work? Are there names on the tickets and will they be checking tickets at the door with identification?

How do ticket resales work? Are there names on the tickets and will they be checking tickets at the door with identification?
Yeah photo id or passports needed to prove outside the ground. Can change the name on it physically but it’s a bit of a ballache.

First European away game after 45 years of watching City! :-) Anyone know when tickets will be posted out? Heard a rumour we may have to collect from the ticket office, but hoping not true!

I’ve read comments on here that IDs will be checked. I’ve bought tickets on here before for Euro games and never had an issue. Has anyone experience of being in Madrid before and were IDs checked ? I’m seriously thinking about going but I won’t if I won’t get in.

thanks

Hello guys!

Me and my best friend (City fan as well) looking for 2 tickets at Santiago Bernabeu for the city´s stand. Could someone help us?

It´s a big dream for me to go to the City game to support my club and feel the atmosphere. I have been a City fan for more than 14 years, but I never had the opportunity to go to the City game (I´m Russian, and when they played in Moscow it was an empty stadium).
Currently, I´m living in Spain. It would be great if someone could help us!

Thanks a lot,

Dani

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.