Madrid home tickets in here please.

Coming over from Ireland for this with a friend. I don't have citizen membership all I have is points from previous matches, I will try Tuesday when they go on general sale but just Incase can anybody help me out? Thanks

Big ask I know but looking for 2 together anywhere except the crazy part of the south stand as I want to take my old man who's recently had a knee op

Would be happy to offer my seat in 204 as a quid pro quo presuming UEFA don't snag that for the corporates

Many thanks in advance

Two tickets also wanted - preferably together. Can collect or meet on day, PM please if anyone can help. Cheers.

Any spares or requests post here.

Please be careful though of who you may sell to.

Could be rags,touts or even away fans.look when they joined and maybe post history.

If you want any help on this PM me.

Please report any touting as it's entirely face value on here.

Cheers.

Desperate for 1 adult ticket anywhere in the ground. All the family going bar my son who wasn't in the cup scheme as on night shifts. He's a ST holder in East stand, but couldn't get through all the cock ups on line, and couldn't get through on the phone. I know it's a big ask but please anyone who has 1 ticket spare, no matter where, I would so appreciate it. Could collect, meet up at the ground, have a pint, anything but he's so desperate to go.

1 adult anywhere in the ground please would obviously be very grateful!!!

no phone numbers,please PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Desperate for 1 adult ticket anywhere in the ground. All the family going bar my son who wasn't in the cup scheme as on night shifts. He's a ST holder in East stand, but couldn't get through all the cock ups on line, and couldn't get through on the phone. I know it's a big ask but please anyone who has 1 ticket spare, no matter where, I would so appreciate it. Could collect, meet up at the ground, have a pint, anything but he's so desperate to go.

Sorted! Thanks Blue Moon and Thanks Jonesy!! You have one very happy Blue this morning.

1 Adult needed please. Flying over from NY for the game and back the next day. Happy with any location, even premium seats. Genuine request and helped out many blue mooners in the past. If in doubt, please check with BILL (ex de-niro for reference!).

SORTED NOW, THANKS

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.