Madrid or Barcelona

MSP said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mayor West said:
You have picked the hardest fixtures on paper where Madrid might slip up, but who thought they'd drop points to Malaga and villareal? Literally anything can happen and I hope to god barca win it, but think it would just take too big a collapse for Madrid to lose it now.

Why do you hope to god Barca win it, i dont get people on here i love Sundays because i can watch both teams. there both great to watch as they are both top teams i couldn't give a flying fuck who wins the Spanish league. It has zero impact on my life

This is the biggest Barca loving forum outside of Barcelona niche forums I've ever seen.

It's usually very divided stuff wherever you look but BM is full of Barca lovers.

I'm pretty sure it's because of Ronaldo though lot of them would talk about dictators and other popular Barca loving "sentimental" crap :)

Like i said i enjoy watching both team but look at Mayors west answer. "Some people do give a fuck"
Why is he Catalan? I just dont get it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MSP said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why do you hope to god Barca win it, i dont get people on here i love Sundays because i can watch both teams. there both great to watch as they are both top teams i couldn't give a flying fuck who wins the Spanish league. It has zero impact on my life

This is the biggest Barca loving forum outside of Barcelona niche forums I've ever seen.

It's usually very divided stuff wherever you look but BM is full of Barca lovers.

I'm pretty sure it's because of Ronaldo though lot of them would talk about dictators and other popular Barca loving "sentimental" crap :)

Like i said i enjoy watching both team but look at Mayors west answer. "Some people do give a fuck"

It's quite simple really mate and not really for you to 'get'.

Im a man city fan first, but also huge football fan second. I love all football and take great interest in many leagues, not just city and the English premier league. I love watching barca play at this present time and really hope they win the league over real madrid.

Ok?

It's weird over the past 4-5 years everyone turning into a Barca fan across forums then suddenly hating Madrid. Maybe the Franco history or people just loving the tika-taka stuff?

I personally prefer Madrids football, but it's all a matter of opinion really. I love the counter attacking, electric pace and goals from everywhere. They can be a join to watch too. Whereas most others prefer the possession tip tappy patient build up of Barca.

I really want Jose to win it for Real, it would be a superb achievement, everyone wrote them off for the La Liga again before the season started. The only icing on the cake would be beating Barca this season on top of that, with the form Messi is in and all.

Mayor West said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MSP said:

It's quite simple really mate and not really for you to 'get'.

Im a man city fan first, but also huge football fan second. I love all football and take great interest in many leagues, not just city and the English premier league. I love watching barca play at this present time and really hope they win the league over real madrid.

Ok?

yes but they are both fantastic teams. Obviously you enjoy Barca but you cant not like the way Madrid play. Its your preference obviously we all hate Utd for thinking they have a divine right to be the best and who gives a fuck about anyone else just like well Barcelona and Real Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.