Madrid roll call

de niro said:
OxBlue said:
Just met De Niro in a bar before club, not sure he'll make it through to 0600 but he'll have a good go

Cheers

@oxbluebilly

Crashed at 4 am, been up 24 hours, not bad for an old fucker.

What a night though:)

I have no idea what time or how I got back to the hotel and we were the lightweights. Only having food and couple of beers, then you kidnapped us!! Great night tho

goatfood said:
de niro said:
OxBlue said:
Just met De Niro in a bar before club, not sure he'll make it through to 0600 but he'll have a good go

Cheers

@oxbluebilly

Crashed at 4 am, been up 24 hours, not bad for an old fucker.

What a night though:)

I have no idea what time or how I got back to the hotel and we were the lightweights. Only having food and couple of beers, then you kidnapped us!! Great night tho

Ha ha, sorry about that ladies, mind you you were easily lead :)

i can only dream of going on these euro trips,but this today is a bloody big one,so jealous but also so frigging happy for all you blues going or already there,have a great time lads ,take care and lets hope we get a result,

cmon city !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got in this morning at 0910, couple hours shut eye (light weight) now having omelette, coffee and beer in that order.

This City literally does not sleep.

I love Manchester, but can't imagine it would be that much fun on a Monday night.

Cheers

@oxbluebilly

Alright Mancs, Leeds fan here based in Madrid. Im going to the match tonight with my wife who is a Real fan. I gather you obviously sold all your tickets; how many were you allocated?

Should be a cracking game, indifferent start so far from Real, but always strong at home. I fancy you may get a result though.

OxBlue said:
Got in this morning at 0910, couple hours shut eye (light weight) now having omelette, coffee and beer in that order.

This City literally does not sleep.

I love Manchester, but can't imagine it would be that much fun on a Monday night.

Cheers

@oxbluebilly

Every credit mate, sounds like a good night.

Have fun today, jammy bar steward....

Can those of us in offices have more updates from Madrid, please?

The frolics must be starting about now.

Madridwhite said:
Alright Mancs, Leeds fan here based in Madrid. Im going to the match tonight with my wife who is a Real fan. I gather you obviously sold all your tickets; how many were you allocated?

Should be a cracking game, indifferent start so far from Real, but always strong at home. I fancy you may get a result though.

Just short of 4000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.