Maine Road FC 2020 / 21 season

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
As we cant get to games thought I would start this thread as I am sure they will need every penny and at least its live footy....unless they stop this level as well at some point ffs.

Season starts this Saturday (3rd Oct) with a home game against Barnton with capacity limited to 150.

Monday night ( Oct 5th) its another home game v Vauxhall Motors. If all has gone well on Saturday then capacity will be increased to 300 on the Monday.

Will post more during the season.

I might pop down Monday. Going to do a non league each week over winter.

I did Warrington town last night which was great. Beat Atherton colliers 2-0. Next up is clytheroe v Trafford this weekend. Going to do loads of local non league this season.

I did Warrington town last night which was great. Beat Atherton colliers 2-0. Next up is clytheroe v Trafford this weekend. Going to do loads of local non league this season.
Give Radcliffe a try Worsley.....really good atmosphere down there, good attacking football from them, and loads of Blues going there at the moment too

Give Radcliffe a try Worsley.....really good atmosphere down there, good attacking football from them, and loads of Blues going there at the moment too
Is Bernard Mannings son still Chairman?

Yes Worsley, I have been to Leek and Stocksbridge PS last 2 weeks....sat in the Vardy Stand so knew the tw@t would run riot the following day!

Is Bernard Mannings son still Chairman?

Yes Worsley, I have been to Leek and Stocksbridge PS last 2 weeks....sat in the Vardy Stand so knew the tw@t would run riot the following day!
In hes not Chairman anymore but still helps run the club....Jon Macen no longer manager either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.