Maine Road - the place where we dreamed

I know this will sound stupid with all our recent successes but deep down I miss that place so much and BELIVE it or not miss going to some of the traditional grounds with proper fans.

I know this will sound stupid with all our recent successes but deep down I miss that place so much and BELIVE it or not miss going to some of the traditional grounds with proper fans.

I don´t.. I regard it as my first car, lots of fun and memories but I would never want it back now even if in mint condition

well that took me back.
it was an unbelievable journey through almost 40 years for me. I was in tears at the last game. sat where I once stood with my man and my dad from 1965 onwards. both not with us now of course but they absolutely loved city, how they afforded to take me at times i'll never know. now I take my kids (lol) and my grandson to every home game and as many away games as poss, I will saviour that for all time. we'll be in Gladbach Tuesday and I can't wait. many many families will have been exactly the same. that's city you see, its about people, sure a title win here and there is great but in truth its nothing over walking to the stadium with my grandson clutching my hand and holding on through the crowds. his face when we score is most likely just what I was like in my first season.

here's to 50 plus years for him to enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.