MAJOR Rumour on the Everton forum...

I don't believe it but I'm hopeful. He's exactly what we need. With him and Given I'd be very happy with Hughes' buys this window. Very happy indeed. Leave the acquisition of marquee signings till the Summer when we finish (hopefully) 7th.

johnmc said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I've just had a good giggle at the Everton fans panicking on that forum (the rivals one). They think £12m is too little and one of them said he'd heard it was £12m plus Vassell...that would still be a good deal for us!

Got to be a wind up that

I liked the reply that said no way would they accept that p/ex deal, as it was only worth £8million.

Didsbury Dave said:
kippaxblue76 said:
given wants a big club, na na nah na..."

"He's gonna sign in the morning"

"Shay Given is a Blue, he hates Geordies"

etc.

might not do joe hart's confidence any good.

It doesn't do Vassell's confidence much good when he is booed at the team announcement, but some of our fans still do it...

True, but i dont think vassell has a future and Hart does hopefully.

Love this news, hope its true. Another of the Hughes list rather than the Adug list of world superstar signings but a first class premiership player. Hughes is now building a very solid base for the team, to make significant progress into the premiership top 6; thereafter with the addition of some world class signings we can be top four and then top dogs.

Pity if it is not true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.