Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

Man City Jokers Set Me Up Claims Darwin

Darwin through his translator claimed "I had been browsing Bluemoon to steal City's secrets. The most important thing I picked up is that everything is acceptable if you leave your bike outside. When I nutted the guy I thought that would be the case, so when the ref brandished the red card I couldn't believe it!"
The forward went on, "I turned back to the ref and was screaming 'Está bien, tengo mi bicicleta afuera', 'Está bien, tengo mi bicicleta afuera'. It's only when James (Milner) was telling me to get off the pitch, I knew they'd stitched me up".
When asked how he will pay any potential fines he added, "I got another top tip off Bluemoon "Prende fuego a mi casa y reclama al seguro", but fuck that, I'll give that one a miss now"

bike.jpg

How Liverpool's vision of reaching parity with Man United was finally achieved and how it will benefit LFC in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.