Malicious code from Avast

blueandy1mac

Every time I try to open a page I'm getting a warning from Avast security that the site is unsafe due to 'malicious code'. Only started this evening and I haven't done any update. Short of turning my security off, any suggestions pls?
ps
keep it simple I'm 68.

Every time I try to open a page I'm getting a warning from Avast security that the site is unsafe due to 'malicious code'. Only started this evening and I haven't done any update. Short of turning my security off, any suggestions pls?
ps
keep it simple I'm 68.
Is it every site or just here?

I’m having the same issues on my Surface. Let Avast do its thing and no malware found, but I can no longer view BlueMoon on either my laptop or desktop???

For me it’s jus BM
That's odd. Are you using an adblocker? An ad could be triggering its settings.

Outside of that, @Ric might need to reach out to them. It sounds like we might have been auto blacklisted from somewhere.

If it means anything, I can assure you that nothing in the site code is giving you viruses. Only me and Ric have access to it and we're vigilant with this stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.